Help your help procure Aadhar cards, PAN cards and other documents. Make them understand the importance of having the right documents in place. Allow them to unlock the benefits of the welfare schemes specially designed for them. You can also contact Haqdarshak to help you avail these documents for them.
Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the UIDAI to the residents of India after satisfying the verification process laid down by the Authority. Any individual, irrespective of age and gender, who is a resident of India, may voluntarily enroll to obtain an Aadhaar number. Aadhaar enrolment is free of cost.
- You can go to any authorised Aadhaar enrolment centre anywhere in India with your proof of identity and proof of address documents.
- At the enrolment centre, please fill your personal details within the enrolment form.
- Your photo, fingerprints and iris scan will also be taken as a part of the enrolment.
- There are three approaches for enrolment:
Document based: Submission of one valid proof of identity (PoI) document and one valid proof of address (PoA) document.
Head of family (Hof) based: Head of family (HoF) may introduce family members by means of documents, which establish the proof of relationship (PoR).
Introducer based: In the absence of valid proof of identity (PoI) document and valid proof of address (PoA) document, an introducer’s service can be leveraged. An introducer is a person appointed by the Registrar and should have a valid Aadhaar number.
A permanent account number (PAN) is a ten-character alphanumeric identifier, issued in the form of a laminated PAN card by the Indian Income Tax Department. A PAN should be owned by every taxpayer in the country and anyone who wishes to do business in India. Obtaining a PAN may be optional but its use is mandatory when applying for a motor driving license or for a passport.
- PAN can be issued to individuals, HUF, firms, minors, foreign citizens with Indian visa, trusts, local authorities.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India with a valid address, date of birth and ID proof. This proof can be either a passport, driving license, Aadhar, voter’s card
A valid driving license is a legal requirement for driving a motor vehicle in India. A driver's license is issued by the competent authority of any State/Union Territory and is valid throughout the Indian Union.
- For vehicle with gear: 18 years
- For vehicle without gear: 16 year
Voter ID card
A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC), is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all individuals who are eligible to vote. The primary purpose of this card is to improve the accuracy of the electoral roll and to help prevent cases of electoral fraud. Additionally, it also serves as an identification proof when individuals cast their vote.
- are an Indian citizen.
- have attained the age of 18 years on the qualifying date i.e. 1st of January of the year of revision of electoral roll.
- are ordinarily resident of the part/polling area of the constituency where you want to be enrolled.
- The Election Commission of India offers online voter registration for Indian citizens who have attained the age of 18 on the qualifying date (1st of January of the year of revision of electoral roll).
- A citizen can enroll himself/herself as a general voter and fill Form 6 online at National Voters' Service Portal.
The ration card is an official document issued by state governments in India to households that are eligible to purchase subsidised food grains from the Public Distribution System (under the National Food Security Act). They also serve as a common form of identification for many Indians.
- Priority ration cards are issued to households that meet the eligibility criteria set by their state government. Each priority household is entitled to 5 kilograms of food grain per member.
- Antyodaya (AAY) ration cards are issued to the poorest of poor households. Each AAY household is entitled to 35 kilograms of food grain.